Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Birth of Travis Carroll

Travis Carroll
7 pound 6 onces
2nd birth
1st at Family Birth Center of Naples

At 11:00 pm I felt the 1st twing of labor so to see if it was the real thing I
went in the spa to relax and then went to bed.
I was woke up with contractions at 1:00 am
1:30 Mercedes arrived and took me toThe Family Birth Center of Naples
I'll never forget when she ran a red light in an empty intersection and turning to me and saying I love doing that!

(11 pm on D-Day)


 Family Birth Center Of Naples
1:50 am

Tyler was now awake waiting for his Oma and Pa.  While he waited he pretened to fix Mr. Pooh and he also was testing the water to see if it was to cold or to warm for Mommy.
5 cm
6 cm (I'm guessing)
7 cm and still smiling in between contractions
Almost ready...8cm
9 cm..all I could say is " I have lost my mind....I have lost my mind..oh please help"

So Ryan Prayed with me so I would have strangth.
1 hour later... 7 pounds 6 ounces 20 inches
Peace
Proud Daddy
I did it!!!
                                                                        45 mins. old
Going home 6 hours later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Favorite Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones