Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Journey Worth Traveling

I’m tired of hearing wining, being used as a house keeper. I’m worn out from being a referee in fights. I’m exhausted from try to put dinner on the table at the right time and keeping the house clean. I’m upset that no most of the time means do it one more time. I’m confused why God picked me to have three wild bandits. But with all that said I love to heart their little voice say that they love me. I am learning to be a better house keeper. I am a stronger women because I roll with the punches of life with three crazy men. I am happy to know I can make more then mac-n-cheese for dinner. I am figuring our how to be more consistent. I’m so blessed that God thought I’m was and am worthy of raising three little miracles that he choose just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Favorite Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones