Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The BIG day!

Today was Tyler's blood work.  I know it sounds strange but Tyler helped me out this morning.  I had no down time to feel bad or scared.  I knew what was happening, we were taking Tyler our 1st born to see if he has Luekemia. Tyler carried from teh moment he woke up.  You would think he was crying over getting his blood taken...no... he was crying over the fact he couldn't eat.  "Mommy I'm so hungery, it feels like my stomach is eating it's self!"  LOL All I could do is try to convince him his stomach was not eating its self.  But anyways he did well.  Ryan talked to him and gave him some manly advice "bite your tongue" HAHA Some advice. Tyler cringed a little but for the most part he was brave.

The blood work was ordered "STAT" so hopefully we will hear back tonight. If not we are going to have to make an apiontment  with the doctor for tomorrow or Firday.

To be honest I am at peace now. I know God is in control and I have a feeling everything is going to be just fine. Some people might call that denial but I call it faith in something bigger then myself.  I know "He" cares for the well being of the sparow so inturn he loves my boy more then I ever could  imagine.

I will update everyone as soon as I hear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My Favorite Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones