Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another day another symptom...

My Lord! Is it ever going to end?????  Today I cam home from all day CNA class. Tyler and I were in his room.  He was reading (his new favorite thing to do) and he looks up at me with this horrifice face and says "Mommy, I don't feel good,"  I ask him " whats wrong baby?"  He says in a frigtneing voice "  I can't breath." It is obvoiuse that he is breathing at that piont but he was feeling something.  Then after he took a shower he came in to me and said that his bone in his arm felt like someone smashed it and there was tingeling in his private parts.   What the heck!!!  I feel like calling the doctor and telling him the 4 week time frame for resalts needs to be stepped up!!  What do I do!!??  I know pray and keep calm...I get that much but what do i do? I know that these are not good signs. I haven't looked at anything on the computer and I am not telling Tyler that there is anything wrong at this piont. I just tell him to sit down and pray with me and know in his mind he will be healed. (positive thinking) But I still feel at a lose.  Any sugestions???

2 comments:

  1. Let's fast and pray over Tyler. If it's okay with you, I'll put up this prayer request at OHOP and we'll have intercessors covering it day and night. Cancer is never the LORD's will, and He is truly healer. Anoint Ty's head with oil, speak Scriptures over him, and don't panic. Be still and abide in His promises. Allow the LORD through His grace to increase your faith and know that I'm here for you. I'm starting a fast tomorrow for Ty and believing for a supernatural healing for whatever is going with Ty, whether it's the ugly "L" word the doctors are trying to pin on it or something else. The LORD is Rapha. Trust that...

    I love you girl. My phone is out of comission at the moment, but I'll have it on early this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A prayer for you to speak over Tyler, out loud, as many times as you need, everyday. Prayed this over Chase countless times.

    I proclaim healing over Tyler. By Jesus' stripes he IS healed. The healing, life-giving, disease-destroying power of God is working in his body. It drives out all manner of sickness and disease. He is full of life, health, strength, and vitality. He is healed, healthy, and whole from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Every organ in his body operates and functions the way God created it, with no disease or malfunctions. Every system in his body operates and functions with supernatural efficiency. Tyler's nervous system, lymphatic system, digestive system, electrical system, circulatory system, and every other system function with 100 percent efficiency.

    Jesus Himself bore Tyler's sickness and carried his disease, therefore, sickness and disease are not allowed to exist in Tyler's body. His body is free from growths, tumors, and obstructions of any kind.

    The divine zoe life of God flows through Tyler, quickening and making alive his mortal body. Tyler's body is free from pain, discomfort, distress, and all symptoms of sickness. God's Word is medicine to his flesh. I am not and will not be moved by how he feels, how he looks, or any negative reports, because I believe God's Word and His Word says Tyler is healed. Tyler is healed, healthy, and whole in Jesus' name.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to My Favorite Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones