Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Words you never want to hear...

Oh my Lord!  What do you say when your childrens doctor says your child might have luekemia.  I'm going to throw up. I feel like I can't stop the panic.  I can't imagin that we just went in because we thought our boy was having anxiety issues and we come back with news like this.  I can't control my fear.  I went all day just fine and now it hit...cancer.  What the hell, he is only 7.  Oh, Lord I cry out to you please don't let this be the finally diagnosis!!! Please please please.  Spare my baby.

Please Pray!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know it is hectic to consider pausing for a moment - but don't let the emotions overwhelm you! The truth is that Jesus took leukemia and every other infirmity to the cross over 2000 years ago. When he died, it died - He rose and overcame so that we can EXPERIENCE healing! Watch your words and speak life... Health is not something we get from praying more - or listening to a man in a white coat. The final diagnosis is not determined by tests or Dr.s ;-) Health is part of the promise that Tyler has from his Savior! And the best news is that God is no withholding healing - He has already given it to us. Stand on that!!!!! Hugs to you and your boys XXX KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best words I got from another mother at the hospital....BELIEVE! You know my son. You know his story. Healing can and does happen. Speak healing. Believe, dear Melissa, Believe! I type with tears because I feel that fear you feel. But look it in the face and claim Jesus and what He has promised. No diagnosis is final. God is the Great Physician. He heals. He heals. He heals. I am standing with you right now and claiming NO CANCER in Tyler. He is healed from the top of his head to the tips of his toes! God give this family strength to face the challenges this world is throwing at them. Reveal yourself in this young son.

    I am here Melissa. Ready to fight this battle with you. Relaying this message to all my wonderful prayer warriors!

    In God's Mighty Grip!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to My Favorite Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones